Are you a pro gamer and love to play Warzone? If so, then you must be aware of its infuriating pitfalls. Since the release of Warzone, many users are experiencing low frame rates, stuttering, and freezing issues. However, these crashing problems get in the way of your good time. Although the team of Warzone is frequently working on these issues of Warzone FPS drop. Well, we have got some simple methods that will really help you in having a great time while playing Warzone. So without wasting much time, let’s get started with the guide.
Why Warzone FPS Drop?
Before we get into the resolving methods, it is essential for us to note why Warzone season 3 FPS drop. A better understanding of the cause will help us to resolve it better. Well, there are various reasons responsible for it. Let’s look at them in the pointers below.
- Low internet speed
- Inappropriate bandwidth
- Your geographical location
- Poor ISP
- Low storage space
- Wrong firewall settings
6 Most Effective Fixes For ‘Warzone FPS Drop’
After reading the above section, you must be aware of the reason why your game is lacking. Well, you are not alone. There is truly a pool of people facing the myriad of issues happening in the Warzone. However, if you are facing these crashing problems frequently, then the following methods are especially for you. Try any of the following methods to resolve your problem and get the most out of your game.
1. Use FPS Unlocker
The most effective method to boost Warzone FPS drop is the FPS unlocker. This online tool is specially designed to enhance the FPS rate in video games manually. Through this tool, you can simply manage the FPS rate as per what your system demands and as per your playing limits. If you are stuck on the way to download, then don’t worry because the further section is specially weaved for you to use the FPS unlocker. So without much ado, let’s check the steps.
- At the very first, you will need to download the latest version of FPS unlocker from its official page.
- Make sure you already have a WinRAR application this way, you will be able to open the application else it won’t open easily.
- After completing the installation, you would need to open this in the game by pressing Shift + F5.
Here, you can access the FPS unlocker at any time and use it whenever you feel that the game is not working well. This will surely result in a positive outcome. You can check whether your FPS drop Warzone has improved or not.
2. Run the Game as an Administrator
You must use the game as an administrator to avoid all the stuttering and issues related to controlling account-related privileges. This way, you can manage the game and experience the more satisfying joy of playing. However, let’s check the easy steps to know the process of fixing Warzone FPS drop.
- Right-click on the shortcut of the .exe file of Warzone.
- Select properties and choose the compatibility tab.
- Make sure you select the run as an administrator option under the compatibility tab.
- Don’t forget to click on apply to accommodate the changes you just made.
3. Update Graphic Drivers
Outdated graphic drivers are one of the major reasons why your Warzone season 3 FPS drops while playing. Also if FPS drops while playing any other game, such as league of legends FPS drops and Skyrim FPS drop. You must update your graphic card timely to have potential and satisfying experience. So let’s check the easy steps to perform the upgradation of graphic drivers to avoid FPS drop Warzone.
- Go to the quick access menu.
- Click on device manager.
- Now, double-click on the display adapter to expand the list of adapters.
- Right-click on the first option or the dedicated graphic card.
- Here, you will get the option of updating the driver. Choose to automatically search for an updated driver option.
This way, you can download the latest version automatically. However, you can also do it manually by going to its official site. Once you are done with the process of upgrading the driver, you must restart your device for its efficient results. Also, check whether the Warzone FPS drop problem has been solved or not.
4. Upgrade the Performance Level of Power Options
One of the significant reasons why your game is not working well is that the apps on your PC are not working on full potential modes. Thus, you would need to change this setting for more intense gameplay. Maybe your system is running in a balanced mode. Hence you need to change this with the following simple steps.
- Open the control panel.
- Click on the ‘hardware and sound’ option coming in the control panel.
- Select high performance.
- Now, you have to shut down your computer to make it work more efficiently.
- Once it shuts down, you can simply turn it on again.
Here, you must check your game after restarting your PC whether it has started to work well or not. If you don’t see any changes in the game, then don’t worry. We have other easy methods too. Let’s try them out in the further coming section.
5. Turn Off Background Running Tasks
If a lot of tasks are running in the background, then it may result in the slow processing of the application that you may be currently working with. Thus, you must end all the tasks from the background. To do so, you just need to follow the below written simple steps.
- First, you must open the task manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc together.
- Now you can locate the processor tab. Here, you can select the unnecessary application that you want to end.
- After selecting all the applications, you need to click on the end task.
This is how the unnecessary tasks will end, and your PC will start to be more responsive than ever it has been. Now, you must check whether your game Warzone FPS drop problem has improved or not.
6. Delete Temporary Files
A cleaner RAM will help you to play more efficiently. Hence, deleting unnecessary files will help you to run your system more conveniently. Temporary files are the files that store provisional data and take up space in your Windows. This is why you need to clear this unwanted cache from time to time. So let’s check how one can delete them.
- Open the Run box by pressing Windows Key + R
- Type “%temp%” in the run box and click enter.
- Now, Select all the files and delete them.
- For better results, Go to the recycle bin and delete all the items from there as well.
For your information, these temporary files are of no use. You can delete them all without even fearing the loss of any important data. However, you must check after doing all the above steps by launching Warzone if the lag has reduced. Moreover, you can try this method in other games as well. If you are facing Dark Souls 3 FPS Drop then also you can perform this method to rescue yourself from the problem.
If you are familiar with the lower frame rate, then you must know how difficult it is to bear that situation when you eagerly want to enjoy Warzone. However, you don’t need to worry anymore. We have provided you with the top 6 effective methods that will tell you how you can resolve the issue of Warzone FPS drop. Hoping that the above methods will probably fetch you out of the problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How to fix the FPS drop in the Warzone?
Ans. If you frequently face FPS drops in the warzone, it must be an issue with the network you are connected to. Ensure you connect to a network with good internet speed and ISP quality. If still, the problem persists after fixing the internet, then you must go to other methods to fix the FPS drop, that is FPS unlocker. This will surely resolve your issue.
Q2. Is 70 FPS good for Warzone?
Ans. Yes, 70 FPS is quite suitable for Warzone. You can enjoy every single moment of playing at this frame rate. If you are a hardcore player, then you might find it low, but if you are at mid-entry level, then you surely will enjoy the 70-frame rate.
Q3. Why does my FPS keep suddenly dropping?
Ans. There can be various reasons responsible for Warzone FPS drops. You might have low internet connectivity, or your system storage is full, which is creating some problems or glitches. However, if you look at the resolving side, then you will come across the FPS unlocker, which is one of the significant and effective solutions to FPS drop.
Q4. How do I activate 120 FPS on Warzone?
Ans. You can simply activate 120 FPS on Warzone by using the FPS unlocker. Through this online tool, you can set the FPS rate manually. Let’s look at the steps through which you can do so.
- Go to the official site of FPS unlocker and download the latest version.
- Now, Just launch your game and press shift + F5 to use it in between your game.
- Hence, you would be able to manage the FPS rate of Warzone.